According to some reports, females prefer to wear a single life symbol and show their freedom phase. Women love to wear different jewellery for decades. Rings come in innovative designs. There is no hard and fast rule among ring sizes and designs. Every woman likes to wear rings of different sizes.
With the advancement of technology, we are much dependent on the internet now. Online shopping is becoming a trend now. Most women don’t want to leave the comfort of their home, so they like to do online shopping for jewellery.
While doing online jewellery shopping, the sizes of a relevant product matter a lot. Before ordering jewellery like rings or bangles, how could you get confirmation about its size? If you want to surprise anyone, what will be the way to find the exact size of the ring? This blog is all about the ways to measure your ring size.
USE A STRING OR FLOSS TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER:
- Take a piece of floss or string and wrap it around your finger’s base.
- Take a pen and mark where the floss or string overlaps.
- Now stretch the length of a string and take a measuring tape.
- Measure the length of a string in millimeters using a measuring tape.
- Use the ring size chart below to compare your measurement to the standard ring sizes, which go up by 0.4 millimeters every half-size. For instance, a size 3 ring is 14 mm, a size 3.5 ring is 14.4 mm, and a size 4 is 14.8mm. The most common ring sizes for women are 6 (16.5 mm), 6.5 (16.9mm), and 7 (17.3 mm), while the most common men’s sizes are 10 (19.8mm), 10.5 (20.2 mm), and 11 (20.6 mm).
PLACE A RING YOUR ALREADY OWN ON A RING SIZE CHART:
- Take any ring that ideally gets fits on your finger.
- Now from the internet, take a printout of a true-to-size ring size chart. After taking the print, place your ring on the circles one by one.
- Repeat this process until you find the most accurate circle according to your ring.
PURCHASE YOUR RING SIZING TOOL:
For knowing about the perfect size of your ring, you can take help from a ring measurement tool. These measurement tools are available at a cheap price, and you can get them conveniently by placing an online order.
- A ring sizing tools available in two types, i.e.:
- A thin measuring tape
- A keyring lined with a gradient of a ring size
- With the help of ring sizing tools, you can measure your ring size and those loved ones to whom you want to give a surprise gift of a ring.
MORE RING SIZING TIPS:
Here are some pro tips for knowing the accuracy of your ring size.
- Human finger’s size changes with the weather effects. In winter’s early morning, fingers become smaller. We recommend measuring your finger size at the end of the day because fingers become warmer.
- Measure 3-4 times so that you may get an exact measurement.
TO WRAP UP:
We have discussed some easy methods to let you know about the exact ring size of your finger. You can apply any one of the methods that suit you best.