Collecting different jewellery is the most loved hobby by women. They buy various collections of jewellery on multiple occasions. Women love to keep their wardrobes clean. They want to keep their accessories with proper care so their time can’t waste while getting ready. Here I am providing you with some basic jewellery care tips.
- If you have gold jewellery, then you can wash it with mild cleansers. You can opt for warm water, mild dish soap and a soft brush. By using this solvent, you can clean your gold jewellery.
- Never use any harsh solvent like chlorine bleach for the cleaning of jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from direct sunlight and keep it safe at room temperature.
- After wearing jewellery, never use any moisture or water.
- Use no perfume or lotions, as these products are harmful to jewellery.
- Always store jewellery in any soft pouch, tissue paper or its original packing.
- Dust and humidity badly affect the jewellery, so keep it away from direct air contact.
- To keep the jewellery scratches free or stone falling keeps it away from rubbing at any hard surface.
- Use soft hands while opening and closing clasps, removing or pressing earrings stoppers.
- Never wear jewellery while washing clothes or something else.
- Never wear jewellery before going to sleep.
- Wear off jewellery before going for a walk or exercise.
I hope you’ll find these jewelry care tips useful and these tips helps to keep the jewelry in best consition for longer