INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- We may collect users’ personal information in two ways: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
When a user visits our site, place an order, fill out a form, and subscribe to our newsletter. We may also collect user’s personal information when he or she is connected with other activities related to our website, services, features, and resources available on our site. We may ask user’s name, email address, contact number, or home address. We will collect users’ information only if they willingly share personal information with us. We also give right to users to not share their personal information with us only in case that it may prevent them from taking benefit from blumoon.pk related activities.
- b) The non-personally identifiable information does not identify a specific end-user. This type of information includes the URL of the website that you visited before visiting the e-commerce website. It also includes the URL you visited after leaving our website, the type of browser you are using, and your IP (internet protocol) address. We get this information with the use of tools like cookies, web beacons, or pixel tags. This information is utilized in troubleshooting, administering the website, gathering demographic information, analyzing trends, complying with applicable law, and cooperating with law enforcement activities. This information is shared with our authorized third-party service providers and advertisers to measure online advertising effectiveness.
- c) When the referral program is used, or the deal is bought for a friend, we ask you for your friend’s name and email id. This information is stored in our system to send the deal to your friend or to gauge the success of the referral program. If your friend wishes to remove their name from our contact list, they may email us requesting the same.
DISCLOSING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
At our e-commerce website, we will share no personally identifiable information shared by you except in certain circumstances that are listed below:
- SHARING WITH THE E-COMMERCE WEBSITE MERCHANTS:
We provide information to our merchants who have offered deals on our website to aid redemption. The personally identifiable information is shared with the e-commerce website merchants only, when the customer engages in a personally identifiable activity. We do not take responsibility for any actions of the e-commerce website merchants.
- SHARING IT TO AUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We may share the personally identifiable information with the third party service providers. These providers may use this information to send administrative and promotional emails. This information is utilized for fulfilling orders, deliver packages, send postal or email, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing help, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. To accomplish our administrative tasks, we may share this information with our service providers.
- c) REMARKETING INFORMATION: We may share the information with a third party for remarketing purposes. Third-party vendors like Google use the cookies to serve ads based on users’ prior visits to our site. One can opt out of Google cookie usage by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page. The information will be used only for remarketing purposes and won’t be used for any other purpose.
- d) BUSINESS TRANSFER:When there is a merger or acquisition of our company by any other, the successor company will acquire all the information that we maintain.
- e) PROTECTION OF USERS AND OTHERS:We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process for the security of the website, its users, and others.
- DISCLOSING NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
We may share the non-personally identifiable information with partners, affiliates, and advertisers. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information like the website you visited before and after you visit our site to market their products and services that may interest you. We may also share the information with third-party service providers to administer our site and continuously improve its quality.
- All our valued customers may update and correct their information through the account area of the site. You may delete the information any time through the ”my account section of your profile.
- You have a right not to share any information with us. However, you are requested only to share the information with us to engage in certain online activities.
- At our e-commerce website, we prioritize security. We offer encrypted password features for the personally identifiable information of the users. A few contractors and employees only access the data on our server.
- The privacy policies only apply to the use and sharing of information collected on our e-commerce website. It excludes the privacy policies of the website to which this website is linked.
GENERAL PRIVACY ISSUES:
- a) This site is not for minors under 18 years of age. We deliver no products that are ordered by minors.
- b) There are many places on the site where everyone can freely post reviews, comments or other information. So other companies or customers may use this information. We don’t have any control over these comments or reviews. So users and customers are requested to post their names along with their reviews.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud